Please select the nature of your request below. You will be directed to the most appropriate
service provider based on your need.
What is a Maintenance Emergency?
Any condition that is a threat to safety, security, sanitation or will prevent or make it difficult to teach, is possibly considered a Maintenance Emergency.
Is your Service Request a Maintenance Emergency?
If it is, do NOT continue with this request! Call the appropriate number listed below.
- Monday - Friday, Daytime: 7a.m. to 5p.m.
- call Maintenance Service Center
- (269) 387-8514
- All Other Times: Evenings, Weekends, and Holidays
- call WMU Public Safety
- (269) 387-5555
Fire or Medical emergency
Other Univeristy Services
- Need to have a locked room open
- Contact the building coordinator/supervisor Monday - Friday, 8a.m. to 5p.m., or DPS/Public Safety at (269)387-5555
Facilities Management or DPS staff will be dispatched
- Classroom Technology
- If you have a media cart, from the control panel press Help then the Panic button. This will send an email to the technology specialist in your building.
- Contact the classroom technology helpline Monday - Friday 7a.m. to 5:30p.m.
- CHHS call 387-7309, after 5p.m. 387-7312
- CEAS call 276-3287
- all others call 387-5041
- Contact the Help Desk at (269)387-HELP (387-4357) Option 1
- Request a key or core change